BEING A COMPLETE LAZY B***H!

12:21

It seriously has been a while since I last wrote a blog post, but to be honest, I have had no excuse to not get a post up, I have seriously just been a complete lazy b***h. Quite a lot has happened since I last wrote, so this might end up being a wee bit long.


This is quite literally the best thing that has happened lately, I finally got my second tattoo!!! I must say that it was worth the pain, I am so proud of the final result and the artist couldn't of done a better job. The studio in question is Marked4Life in Chorley, Lancashire and a lovely lad called Jordan did my tattoo and I would 110% recommend looking into this studio if you're from the surrounding areas and wanting a tat. The shop's owner and tattoo artist himself Mark and Jordan are amazing artists.

Another thing that happened lately is I turned 20 and no longer a teen which is actually quite depressing. I was so not looking forward to turning 20, I don't feel 20 at all, still feel like a little kid on the inside. My birthday this year was a mixture of laughs and cries, I was extremely grateful for my gifts from family and Daniel (my boyfriend). Dan bought me my first ever pair of Docs (Dr. Martens)!!! I was after a pair for a while and he was very kindly able to get me my first ever pair. The breaking in part was the absolute worst. The blisters on the heels of my feet were absolutely painful and thank god that stage has passed and the blisters are healing.


Something else that has been rather exciting lately in the family is the arrival of my cousins beautiful little boy, Regan. The picture is a good couple of weeks after he was born, at my little cousin's 5th birthday party. His first birthday party and getting his first little party bag. Couldn't be any prouder for my cousin.


My love for all things makeup is on the up, but isn't it always on the up though for any makeup obsessive? I'm trying to tone it down a bit with purchasing makeup but when something like a palette looks pretty its like its calling your name to be bought and you'll feel tight if you don't, I seriously need my bank card taking off me at times. My mum has been a big help in making this happen by gifting me makeup bits and bobs which I couldn't be anymore grateful for. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments