BODY POWER EXPO 2016

13:02

Hello you lovely bunch of people. So this Saturday just gone (14th May) I had the chance to go to the Body Power Expo in Birmingham at the NEC, courtesy of my boyfriend who kindly bought tickets as a little surprise. I'm glad we only went for the day and not the whole weekend because one day was enough for me because those kinds of events can get seriously crowded. Anyhow, lets get into the post.



(Image sourced from BodyPower UK website)

We decided to make a day of it on the day and stop in a hotel the night before so that we didn't have any delays in traffic on the day and possible be late getting to the event. We arrived pretty early and it was hectic about an hour before it even opened to the general public. We were pretty close to the front of the queue so we didn't have to deal with too much of a stampede trying to get in, but I did get a pissing drink dropped on my foot so I had to bloody cope with a sticky wet foot for the most part but I quickly forgot about that and enjoyed my day.

It got busy pretty quick and remained like that for the duration of time we was there that day. I already did my research prior to the event to see what brands were going to be there and what people where going to be there in terms of fitness models and athletes and celebrity's in general so that I knew exactly where I wanted to go and see on the day. We made our way round to some of the stand we wanted to see first, mainly the popular ones cause they would only get busier. I was interested in visiting the Pursue Fitness stand and the Gymshark stand cause I've been wanting to buy from those brands for so long. I enjoyed looking around some up and coming brands and was really interested in what they had to offer. The quality in some of their clothing and products looked amazing and they definitely deserve more exposure to get themselves out there.

This is what I came home with at the end of the day, a truck load of freebies and new purchases of gym clothes.

What I have come to realize about these kinds of events and why they are so good is the freebies, who doesn't love a good freebie. It gives you a good chance to try before you buy and to try loads of brands at the same time. I would recommend going to the event, you can easily make a day of it and it is a good day out and possibly a good weekend away.

I didn't even know Vicky was at the event. I was casually walking past the Gym King stand browsing and I saw her at the corner of my eye. It couldn't be a worse picture of me but I am so happy I met Vicky!!!!!

I also met Dapper Laughs at the Gym Being stand!

Thanks for reading and keep your eyes peeled for my next post.
Becky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments