Fresh Start

19:01

I have had this page for just over two years now and every now and then I'd upload a post (I think I only uploaded about three or four times, oops). I have been into the whole blogging scene for a while now and it all started when I noticed that some of my favourite YouTuber's had a blog from the likes of Zoella, Sprinkle Of Glitter to name a few. I'd also just stumble across blogs and have a right good old nosy and have a read about them to and find out the whole shi-bang of what they blog about. I like to read beauty blogs the most and always stumble across a new product I've never heard of and find out its the next best thing in the beauty world then almost suddenly become fascinated with it myself, even though I've never heard or seen it before then have that sudden urge to have it in my possession, weird...

To ease my way in, I am going to be uploading about once or twice a week and then increase my weekly posts to about four posts a week. I'm not going to have a set schedule because I don't want to pressure myself to a deadline of uploading a post on a specific day at a specific. So yeah, that's a little bit of info for you there.


I would be grateful for any tips or advice on running a blog if anyone has any and wouldn't mind sharing them as I am still learning how to get to grips with the whole running a blog malarkey:)


So until my next post (that's if there will be a next one hahaha) see ya later!


***I almost forgot... I will post on my social media's (Twitter and Instagram) when a new post is uploaded. There is a linked feed to my Twitter where you can follow me (or if you're on your phone or tablet its @becjadex) and my Instagram is @rebeccajadewatkins***



You Might Also Like

0 comments