MAKEUP BITS OF THE PAST MONTH

19:32

Hey everyone, it has been a little while since I posted last but I have finally finished college which I am super excited about which means I have more free time and by that I can put more effort into my content now without college getting in the way. Anyhow, lets not have a ramble about that now and talk about this post. Over the past month or so I have been more makeup crazy than I already am, I didn't even think that was possible but it is haha. My Alex drawers are slowly filling up now with more makeup bits and bobs so I thought I would sit down and talk about what things I have been gathering over the past month or so. Hope you enjoy!



NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams
£5.50 per lip cream in Boots  
£5.50 per lip cream in Selfridges




I cannot say enough good things about these products. Literally they are life, if that even makes any sense. That quality of them for the price that they retail at is quite literally amazing, nude colours are my thing at the moment, scratch that, they are colours I will constantly love. NYX is a brand I have wanted to try for a while now but I never seen it in stores until recently when Boots and Selfridges have introduced it into their stores.


NYX Matte Blotting Paper and NYX Green Tea Blotting Paper

£3.50 in Boots for the Matte Blotting Paper
£5.00 in Boots for the Green Tea Blotting Paper
£5.00 in Selfridges for the Green Tea Blotting Paper

I am yet to try these two products but I have always been intrigued by blotting paper and seeing if they actually work and for the price of the NYX ones I thought that I would give them a try first and see what they are like. 



MAC Matte lipstick in TAUPE

£15,50 in Selfridges 
£15.50 online at MAC Cosmetics

You can't beat a good MAC lippy can you! I have been after another one for a while now after getting plenty of good usage out of the ones that I currently own, so this one is the fourth one to add to my collection. You can definitely see a nude pattern for sure in my makeup collection haha.



High Beam by Benefit

This is a mini version that Benefit have brought out in Boots on a current offer were you can get four Benefit mini products for £15, I am not sure how long the promotion is on for but you can find the promo link here

I've had my eye on this product for a while now and I must say it has lived up to the hype for me. I used it to highlight under my brows and I must say it works a whole lot better than eye shadow and concealer, is that just me? Personally I think that it is a lot easier to work with in terms of blending. 

Thank you for reading you lovely people. Just a short and sweet post.
Becky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments