Talking bull, Christmas and New Year

10:13

Credit to chrisstmaself on Tumblr

When I revamped my blog at the start of August this year I had big hopes to stick at it that time round but tbh, that didn't really fall through, did it? It seems like I blagged a load of bull s**t. I do have a keen interest in the blogging world and over the past couple of months, I have had so many ideas come my way, but I have simply not had the time or the place to fit it in. I work part time and still in college so I have no time to plan anything for this blog, so I just left it again and kinda neglected it. I need to give myself a big kick up the backside and get some ideas wrote down and plan blog posts about them.

I've been thinking about the blog a lot and what I can do to keep it running. Next year I finish college for good and I am not taking that further education move to university. I instead want to work and make some money for myself. It made me realise that once I finish with college that I will be able to spend more time carefully planning and creating blog posts and put more effort into the blog and have the time to keep at it and be consistent with my content. I'll finally have the time to do things I want to actually do and will enjoy doing it, like this page on the web.

I want to try and get at least two more posts up this Christmas. An idea I had was looking at some of the products in my No7 25 Days of Beauty Wonders Advent Calendar and maybe test some of them out and do little reviews on some of the products too? Also extending that and talking about beauty calendars overall and looking into what over brands are like and what they have to offer with their versions of beauty calendars. Or maybe a Christmas Day blog post? A Christmas gift idea blog post? Who knows, I'm not holding up on that, but I'm gonna try and push myself to get a post up. Or will it just be a huge neglect again, I hope not!  

You Might Also Like

0 comments