JULY FAVOURITES

20:53

OMG ANOTHER POST? Hahaha, hi again, here I am with another post with some products that I have bought and enjoyed in the month of July. I haven't really bought anything clothes wise, I have mainly been buying beauty/skincare sort of products, getting the odd few as I go along. I have become obsessed with make up and skincare products a lot more lately. I can't count on both hands the amount of times I've been into a Debenhams in July and gone straight over to the make up counters obsessing over certain products from certain brands or gone into a Boots or Superdrug and gone straight to the make up, well you get the picture... For a while I have never really purchased make up from a high end brand simply because of the price tag, but I have heard from so many people that yeah it might leave a dint in your purse but it can be so worthwhile, boy were they right. I am going to be talking about two products in particular that I have been loving. 


Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - Cool Vanilla

I'm about ten years too late with purchasing Double Wear but omg is it amazing. I have tried many foundations but this one has to be one of my all time favourites. The problem I have had with other foundations is not a good enough coverage but this one certainly has a good coverage, you don't even need to use a lot, just a little blob on your hand or brush and yeah... A little certainly does go a long way with this product. I've used it a good couple of times now and the only thing I have noticed with this is that it is slightly heavy on the skin and can possibly lead to the odd breakout. But if you have a good skincare routine then it certainly is worth a try.

What's the damage?
It has a costly tag on it, well it is in my opinion. I would definitely recommend it! 
Debenhams - £26.50 to £30.00
Selfridges - £30.00

I bought my first bottle from a store at Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet called The Cosmetics Company Store for £21.00 a bottle (30ml bottle, I believe they are the only sizes anyway anywhere) which is a fairly good price for a high end brand. 

The Cosmetics Company Store is the official discount outlet for world-renowned brands offering beauty products for men and women including make-up, skincare, brushes and fragrances. Brands include Estee Lauder, MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox to name a few.

Benefit the POREfessional face primer

This is a product I have heard s**t loads about (apologies but seriously I heard a hell of a lot about this product). I question myself every time I use it since I have bought it, why I haven't bought it sooner.. It does wonders this primer! I didn't really use a primer before purchasing this (is that a sin amongst guru's and make up fanatics?). After application of this and applying foundation I can see a big difference compared to beforehand with the foundations I used then and not using a primer. I blame this for the reason of me going into Debenhams, I always find myself wandering to the Benefit counter.

What's the damage?
For a 22ml tube, it's not that big but DEFO worth the price tag.
Benefit - £24.50
Debenhams - £24.50

As if I have managed to get another post up, I'm very surprised in myself. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments