TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo, Conditioner and Hydrating Mist - REVIEW

21:24


This is a shock to me tbh to say the least, I actually have another blog post up, hahaha. So yeah, as you can quite clearly see by the title, I am going to be reviewing the TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo, Conditioner and Hydrating Mist.

Finding good if not brilliant hair care products is up there with one of the many stresses of life. I am forever looking for products that work well with my hair. Ever since I was born I have had quite fine hair, which sometimes I do enjoy having because it doesn't take me that long to do. That is the only thing I do like about having fine hair. The downer is I can't really do much styling to it or dye it that much because of how fine it is but I've grown to love it and looked into how I can strengthen it a little and what products worked and I've finally found few products that have worked well for me.

I saw these three products when I was in an Asda late one night with my boyfriend, we always tend to go on late night trips to supermarkets which results in me buying stuff I don't actually need but on the one occasion I went and saw these, I'm glad I made the purchase. I have used the products about two maybe three times now and I can already see a bit of a difference. Maybe after more use I will do a follow up post.

For me anyway these products are so far working for me. After use of the shampoo and conditioner in the shower my hair has never felt so fresh. I also love the smell of the combination of the two main ingredients, coconut milk and aloe vera. What I've found with most haircare products (i.e. shampoos, conditioners, mists, heat defence etc.) is that when I'm brushing through my hair before I blow dry is that the products are harsh on my hair, making it hard to work through with my brush and when its dry, its quite dry and brittle and frays a bit. The major difference I have noticed the most already is that it isn't as harsh working through once I've washed my hair and applied the mist. Its almost as if my brush is gliding through almost.

Price?
Its retail price varies, but for the 500ml bottles (shampoo and conditioner) and the 125ml bottle (hydrating mist) they aren't really that dear. Currently as I write this, they are on offer, as they are still relatively new, at Superdrug. They are also on offer at Asda.
*The shops listed are linked directly to the product on the shops official website

Overall verdict
My overall verdict is that I am going to continue using these products in my hair care routine, simply because how well I feel that each product works with my hair. I hope that after future use I'll still be saying the same thing, which after a bit more of a continuous use I will do a follow up blog post to see how the product is doing and if it still works for me or not. I do personally feel that it leaves the hair feeling fresh and nourished, which good haircare products should do, just like this one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments