Vanity and Bedroom Decor Wishlist

13:52


Hello you lovely people, it feels like its been ages but as it is so close to me finishing college for good (which I am extremely happy about) it has been harder trying to find the time to get a post up whilst juggling college work and working part time as well so I kinda left this to one side for a bit which I was pretty gutted about but as the work flow is easing up and I am almost there, I am finding I am having a bit more free time so I am going to use that and put more effort in with this blog.

As well at the moment, I am in the middle of decorating my bedroom which I am super excited about as its something I have been wanting to do for so blimmin' long and I am finally doing it and I can buy all the nick nacks to make it my own little space, I'm gushing writing this cause it is making me even more excited just thinking about it. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to share with you all some of the things I would like for my room once it is completely decorated and some of the things I am already definitely getting.

1. ALEX Drawer unit with 9 drawers (white) - IKEA - £90
The infamous ALEX 9 drawers that almost, if not every, YouTube vlogger or blogger has. Ever since I first found out about these drawers I wanted them. From what I can see, they seem like really good storage for your makeup and other beauty products alike. I am very fortunate to have my mum and dad buy this set of drawers for me as a gift which I am extremely grateful about. My makeup collection is continuing to grow which means I am almost running out of storage space with the storage I am currently using and I know this will be a worthy investment and my collection will be able to expand which my bank account will be hating even more. Thank you mum, you've made me a very happy girl.

2. MALM Dressing table (white) - IKEA - £95
This is another IKEA purchase gifted from my mum and dad, its a hell of a lot of money and I couldn't be anymore grateful for it all. This dresser I can't wait to receive. I have wanted a nice dresser for a while to be able to sit at and do my makeup and get ready for the day and not have to sit on the floor with my mirror propped up on a chair, also to keep all my crap (as my parents and boyfriend would say) organised and in its own place and not spawned out everywhere.

3. Goodmans Portable Digital & FM Radio in Copper - Amazon - £27.99 (offer price as of 10/05/2016, RRP £44.95)
I thought this would be a cute little accessory touch to my room once decorated. I am really digging the whole copper thing at the moment and it is all the rage within the blogger and vlogging community. It ages a rustic/vintage/shabby chic feel to a room, giving it a warm cushty feeling. Also I love listening to the radio in the morning whilst having my breakfast and getting ready, its the perfect combination.

4. 20 LED Silver wire indoor battery operated indoor fairy string lights - Amazon - £4.24 (offer price as of 10/05/2016, RRP £4.49)
I feel so generic wanting these fairy lights cause they are so common now. They would be the perfect touch at night creating a warm relaxed atmosphere as you lay in bed reading a good book, scrolling through your phone or watching a bit of tele.

5. Copper Metal Geometric Octagonal Tea Light Holder - Amazon - £8.99
I think this would a cute touch especially for the night time and those chilly cold evenings. Chilling in your bedroom, curled up in bed with a nice hot drink and watching the tele with a nice candle burning a way in the background as the only light source apart from whats coming from the TV.

You Might Also Like

0 comments